When you have lost touch with a relative, or if the police do not consider them to be vulnerable, we can still help through our Lost Contact Tracing Service.
To find out more about this service, please download our guidance sheet: Lost Contact Tracing Service.
Below are the criteria for this free service:
- You know the full name and date of birth of the missing person
- You are a direct relative of the missing person
- You and the missing person are over 18 years old
- The missing person was in touch with you within the last 15 years
- The missing person was last known to be in the UK
To find out more about our Lost Contact Tracing Service call our free helpline 116 000. We're available 24 hours a day! Or you can fill in our Lost Contact Tracing Request form.
Missing People's Lost Contact Tracing Service can help to find people by trying to trace an address for them via our Search Partner, LexisNexis Risk Solutions and other helpful agencies.