Benefits: As well as all the usual benefits you would expect from a supportive employer, we also offer:
- 25 days annual leave per annum / pro rata plus statutory holidays
- Additional annual leave days awarded on length of service*
- Study leave*
- Company pension contributions
- Life insurance (3 x salary)*
- 24/7 support helpline which provides assistance with legal, financial, family and health matters as well as counselling or cognitive behavioural therapy
- Charity sick pay based on length of service
- Additional maternity pay and leave and additional parental pay*
- Interest-free season ticket loan*
You will find a full list of benefits at the end of our job descriptions.
* Available after probation period passed.
Flexible working: We are happy to talk about flexible working in many of our roles and have great technical support for people who work outside the office.