Application and interview guidance
What to do...
- Do have a look at our website and find out about who we are.
- Do think about why you want to work for Missing People.
- Do use your supporting statement as a chance to give us more information about you, how you match the role, connect with the charity and why you want to work for Missing People.
- Do prepare for the interview, considering how your previous experience matches up with the requirements for the role.
- Do have questions for us – it’s a two way process!
What not to do...
- Don’t be late for the interview.
- Don’t forget to give examples and evidence to support your answers.
- Don’t lose track of the time – you need to give us plenty of information in your answers, but not so much that your main points get lost and you go over time.