A half day interactive online training which is grounded in the lived experiences of children and young people who are care experienced.
£82.50 per person
Who should attend
- Understanding the national picture of children missing from care
- Why children in care go missing – push & pull factors
- Finding the balance in reporting missing episodes
- What does a good return de-brief/conversation look like
- Lived experience
- Building rapport and engaging CYP who are care experienced
With thanks to Care Experienced Movement for sharing their expertise with us to shape the content of this training.
Bookings are closed for this event.