Leave the buzz of the city behind and Join team Missing People in the iconic Do it for Charity London to Brighton Cycle on Sunday 16 September 2018.
This mass-participation cycle ride covers the 54 miles from Clapham Common in London to Madeira Drive on the sunny Brighton seafront, with over 4,000 riders expected to take part. A more detailed route can be seen in the video below.
There is a £40 registration fee* and we ask you to raise a minimum sponsorship of £150.
You will receive:
• Welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
• Free cycling top to represent us on the day
• Support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
• Free buffet lunch
• Free water stops
• Full mechanical support and crew so no need for any puncture panic!
• Training guidance
• Fully signed route
• Rider number and information pack sent prior to the day
• Optional return transport back to London
• The coveted: "Do it for Charity London to Brighton Cycle Ride" medal!
All you need to take part is a bike and a helmet! But if you want to be fully prepared take a look at the other pieces of kit we recommend
All participants must be 16 or over but there is no upper age limit.
If you want to join team Missing People and take in the lovely views of the London to Brighton Cycle apply now!
*Once you have completed the form below, we will contact you to process your registration fee.