Ever fancied wearing your 'wonzy' (or onesie) to work? On a night out? To lectures? Well this is your chance. Missing People is calling on our supporters to help banish their midweek blues whilst supporting our vital work by holding a 'Wonzy Wednesday'.
It's so easy to arrange a 'Wonzy Wednesday'...
- Pick a Wednesday that suits you and your friends. If you work in an office always check with your managers first (they might even take part!)
- Make sure you all have onesies at the ready (if you don't want to buy one you can always improvise by wearing all one colour).
- Get everyone who’s taking part to pay a couple of pounds to support Missing People, or ask the office to sponsor those donning funny onesies. You could even have a 'worst onesie worn' competition with prizes.
- Get everyone who’s not taking part to pay more!
- Put on your onesie and enjoy the comfiest Wednesday you’ve ever had!
- Send us photos of what you got up to in your onesie.
What's a 'Wonzy'?
A 'wonzy' or 'onesie' is a comfortable all-in-one outfit (like a baby grow) which either buttons or zips up and can be worn as pyjamas or as fancy dress (some people even wear them as normal dress!). You can buy a range of funny 'wonzys' on-line or from high street retailers. Henry even managed to find a crocodile wonzy!