Employee volunteering is an amazing way for our corporate partners to promote Missing People and help us find thousands of missing adults and children in the UK. We offer a range of exciting employee volunteering opportunities that will be mutually beneficial to your business and Missing People.
Why you should engage with Employee volunteering
There are lots of reasons why your business should engage in volunteering with Missing People.
- To develop a range of skills and increase confidence in areas such as public speaking, decision making, communication and research.
- To encourage team work and to motivate your staff, increasing happiness, well-being and retention.
- To support employees to do something positive and give back to their community whilst having fun.
- To engage and educate your workforce in the issue of missing and in wider social issues faced by those affected.
- To ensure your employees would know where to turn if they were facing a crisis and considering leaving home.
- To increase brand reputation and customer loyalty.
- To reach your CSR targets and demonstrate your commitment to improving the society your business operates in.
For companies that are partnered with Missing People, for either a short or long-term charity partnership, we aim to create a bespoke employee volunteering programme that is tailored to the unique skills and goals of your staff and your business. By working closely with your team we will generate exciting opportunities that will engage every staff member, help raise awareness for the charity, and ultimately help to bring more missing people home to their loved ones. To discuss our employee volunteering opportunities, please contact Aimee Castle in the Corporate Partnerships Team.
If you are not currently partnered with Missing People, but would like to find out more about supporting the charity, please contact Jocelyn Mooney in the Corporate Partnerships Team for more information.
Missing People is always grateful for the support of companies looking to volunteer their time for good causes. Some opportunities however are reserved for established corporate partners that are working on an ongoing basis with Missing People to raise funds and awareness.Whilst we do have opportunities available for companies who are not currently partnered with us, we may suggest a small donation to cover our time and expenses on projects that are not part of an ongoing programme of support. Please enquire for more information.
Bespoke volunteering Programmes
For our current partners we can create a bespoke volunteering programme, which is tailored to you! These programmes are designed to utilise your staff’s skills, whilst helping to find and support missing people all over the UK. We will work with your team to ensure your employees get the most out of volunteering for Missing People. Bespoke Volunteering Programmes are truly rewarding. By utilising your employees’ skills they can help transform someone’s life. These programmes are a fantastic way of motivating staff and improving confidence!
- Next >>