By pledging to donate £1,000 or more annually, you will become part of a special group of people - our Leading Lights - who help us continue to be a lifeline for those facing the darkest times imaginable. Our lights could not stay on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without the generosity of these amazing supporters.
By becoming a member of the Leading Lights Club, you will be an integral part of the UK's only charity which supports missing and vulnerable people, as well as their loved ones left behind.
Ways we’ll recognise your kind support:
- Invitation to a special afternoon at our headquarters with an opportunity to meet our Chief Executive, tour the helpline and talk with one of our Frontline Crisis Workers
- Invitations to a range of special events and celebrations throughout the year, including our annual Carol Service and Reception in December
- Priority tickets to our annual Night of Light Gala in the autumn
- Annual thank you letter
- Acknowledgement in all relevant materials including our annual Impact Report and on our Giving Wall
- Bi-annual e-newsletter with all the latest updates on our frontline services, policy and research developments, stories from beneficiaries and upcoming events
- Networking opportunities with a group of like-minded and influential individuals.
Make your gift tax-effective
Make your gift go further for missing people and their families by taking advantage of a number of tax-effective giving schemes. Please click here for more information.
How to become a Leading Light
- Next >>