Helpline Volunteer - Online Chat
What you'd be doing
You would be providing support via instant messaging to vulnerable children and young people who are affected by missing. They may have run away, be thinking of running away or, have a loved one who is missing.
- No prior support experience needed
- Good communication, empathetic and non-judgemental
- Passionate about supporting vulnerable people
- Comfortable using computers
- This role is available for volunteers aged 18+
What this role can offer you
- Utilise skills you already have, or learn new ones, in communication and supporting vulnerable children and young people
- A rewarding volunteering experience where you can make a real difference
- Training, support and travel expenses for the role will be provided throughout your role
Location and availability
- Central Office in south west London - SW14 7JE
- This would be a weekly commitment of one shift per week on either weekday evenings between 18:00 - 21:30 or weekends between 14:00 - 18:00 or 18:00 - 21:30.
- We ideally need volunteers to commit to this role for at least 12 months.
If you would like to apply, please do so by Wednesday 17th October.