Case Study Writer
What you'd be doing
You would be gathering and writing stories to form a case study bank that holds examples of the unique work we do. These stories would be from the perspective of people who have been missing or from family members who have a loved one who is currently missing or has been in the past. These case studies are used to help raise awareness of the charity's work, in training, for funding bids and much more.
- Good communication, both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Comfortable using computers
What this role can offer you
- Play a vital role in conveying the experiences of people who are or have been missing and their family members
- Opportunity to increase your own as well as the public's understanding of the issue of 'missing'
- Training, support and travel expenses will be provided throughout your role
Location and availability
- Central Office in south west London - SW14 7JE
- This would be a weekly commitment of one 4 hour shift per week at either 10:00 - 14:00 or 14:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday
- We ask that volunteers ideally commit to this role for at least six months
If you'd like to apply, please do so by Monday 19th November.