Poster Partners Support
What you'd be doing
Poster Partners display posters of people who have gone missing. Our Partners, who are based across the country, are simply vital in ensuring that appeals of missing people are seen by as many people as possible. Including, potentially, the missing person themselves.
We're launching a project to update the details we hold for Poster Partners and need volunteer support to contact Partners over the phone to check and update these. Your support would be pivotal in helping us to reach all our Poster Partners.
- Confident using the telephone and speaking with a wide variety of people
- Comfortable using computers (full training on our database will be provided)
- Good attention to detail
What this role can offer you
- Play a vital role in ensuring that appeals for missing people reach as many locations as possible
- Learn new skills or utilise existing ones in communication and databases
- Be part of a lovely team of staff and fellow volunteers
- Full training and ongoing support provided
Location and availability
- This role will be at our Head Office in south west London - SW14 7JE
- We need support for four hours once a week between Monday - Friday at 10:00 - 14:00
- We ask that volunteers ideally commit to this role for a minimum of six months