When someone is missing and considered vulnerable, our publicity appeals can help to gather vital information from the public. These appeals can also, on occasion, reach the missing person and encourage them to make contact. With the appropriate consent we can:
- produce and circulate poster appeals
- launch a dedicated appeal online, including Facebook and Twitter appeals and secure publicity appeals via our media partners and editorial features
- handle sightings and information form the public 24 hours a day
- encourage the missing person to contact us confidentially
- text the missing person's mobile phone (if their number is known) with details of our helpline.
To access these services, please contact us on the helpline.