You might be reading this because you are away from home, or because you feel you need to leave home. Whatever your situation, you are not alone. We are here to help you explore your options getting you the support you need to stay safe. You may wish to return home, reconnect with family and friends or to simply let someone you care about know you’re okay. We can help you to do this.
We also know that people go missing for many different reasons and that returning home or getting in touch with family may not always be an option. We respect your right to go missing, and to stay missing, if that is what you want to do. If you’re struggling to work out what to do next, we can give practical advice over the phone on how to stay safe and find the support you need.
Call or text 116 000. It's free from mobiles, landlines and phone boxes.
What we will do:
- We will listen and understand your unique situation. We will explain your options.
- Help you work out what you want or need to do.
- Put you in touch with other Other agencies who can help you, help you get a message home, set up a three way call with someone you need to speak to, or support you if you’re ready to return home or reconnect with your family.
- Or we will explain to you how to stop the police searching for you if that is what you want.
What we won’t do:
- We won’t judge you.
- We won’t tell you what to do.
- We won’t force you to do something you don’t want to do.
We are here so you have someone to turn to, whenever you need. It might take just one call or you may need to call us many times.
However long it takes, we are there for you every step of the way.