What you’d be doing
You’d be supporting our dynamic Corporate Partnerships Team with a variety of vital administrative tasks including:
- Researching new corporate partners with open applications, relevant corporate foundations as well as any upcoming bids we may have
- Identifying corporate partners we could approach with a strategic idea or campaign
- Communicating with prospective corporate partners to develop a rapport, where appropriate
- Contributing to the running of events, if and when they go ahead
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ease at building relationships/rapport with others
- Attention to detail, with effective research skills
- It would be great to have a volunteer with prior corporate, sales or marketing (advertising) experience, however, this is not essential to be able to carry out the role
What this role can offer you
- Become an integral member of our small, but high profile multi-award-winning Corporate Partnerships Team.
- The opportunity to help in the formation of campaigns that make a tangible difference and can reunite vulnerable people with their loved one.
- Freedom to bring new ideas to how we work
Location and availability
This role would be carried out remotely. We would like for a volunteer to be able to commit to 4 hours of volunteering, 1 day per week, however, we can flexible with this depending on your availability and preference.
If you’re interested in this role, please click Apply Now to fill in a short interest form. If you’d like to chat anything through before applying, please contact email@example.com or give us a call on 0208 392 4590.Apply Now