What you’d be doing
You’ll be providing vital support to our hard-working Data Team, including:
- Maintaining high quality of supporter details on our database
- Making sure we keep good record of all the donations we receive
- Supporting with data projects, where appropriate
- Good Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently and follow processes carefully
- It would be great to have a volunteer with experience of data entry and the use of databases, however, this isn’t essential to be able to carry out the role
- A Basic DBS check will be required, but we will arrange this if you’re successful in the role
What this role can offer you
- Opportunity to gain experience of the well-known fundraising database, Raiser’s Edge NXT
- Opportunity to develop your data and Excel skills
- Full training and support from our a warm, friendly and welcoming team in our Fundraising & Communications department
Location and availability
This role would be carried out remotely, with the option to come to our London office (SW14 7JE) when restrictions are lifted.
We would like for a volunteer to be able to commit to 1-2 days a week, however, we can be flexible with this depending on your availability and preference.
We would hope that you would be able to commit to at least six months’ of volunteering.
Next StepsApply Now
If you’d like to chat anything through before applying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0208 392 4590.