What you’d be doing
You’d be supporting our dynamic Corporate Partnerships Team with a variety of vital administrative tasks including:
- Researching and identifying corporate partners we could approach with ideas or campaigns
- Contributing to the running of events and obtaining auction prizes for events
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail, with effective research skills
- It would be great to have a volunteer with prior corporate, sales or marketing (advertising) experience, however, this is not essential to be able to carry out the role
What this role can offer you
- Become an integral member of our small, but high profile multi-award winning Corporate Partnerships Team. The opportunity to help in the formation of campaigns that make a tangible difference and can reunite vulnerable people with their loved one.
- Freedom to bring new ideas to how we work
- Perfect opportunity to gain experience in fundraising
Location and availability
This role would be carried out remotely. However, we can offer the opportunity for you to come into London office when safe to do so. We would like for a volunteer to be able to commit to 4 hours of volunteering, 1 day per week. However, we can flexible with this depending on your availability and preference.
If you’re interested in this role, please click Apply Now to fill in a short interest form. If you’d like to chat anything through before applying, please contact email@example.com or give us a call on 0208 392 4590.Join our team today