What you’d be doing
You’ll be supporting our thriving Individual Giving Team with a range of tasks, including:
- Maintaining our Supporters Inbox
- Drafting and sending thank you content as well as proofreading outgoing materials to supporters
- Updating text message content sent to supporters for monthly and one-off donations
- Researching supermarket charity schemes that we could be involved with and opportunities for collections for the charity as well as other general fundraising opportunities research
- Building a rapport with our supporters, setting up new fundraisers on our fundraising database, Raiser’s Edge NXT
- Ad hoc support with landmark challenge events
- Participating in public collections – desirable
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable using computers
- Attention to detail
- Excellent research skills
What this role can offer you
- Utilise your existing skills, or learn new ones, in communication, database work and research
- Become an integral member of our passionate and friendly Individual Giving Team
- Freedom to bring new ideas to how we work
Location and availability
This role would be carried out remotely, however, there would be the option to come to our London office (SW14 7JE) when restrictions are lifted.
We would like for a volunteer to be able to commit to 8 hours per week, however, we can flexible with this depending on your availability and preference.
We would hope that you would be able to commit to at least six months’ of volunteering.
Next StepsApply Now
If you’re interested in this role, please click Apply Now to fill in a short interest form. If you’d like to chat anything through before applying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0208 392 4590.