Use of this Website
This site contains information for personal use only, and must not be reproduced on any other website or for commercial gain.
This website is for information only and should not be considered as a substitute for seeking appropriate advice. So far as permissible by law Missing People does not accept liability to any person relating to the use of any information on this website.
Copyright and Trade Marks
Missing People or its content suppliers own the intellectual property rights of any material used on the site including text, video, photographs and pictures. Unauthorised use including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without prior consent is prohibited.
The names, logos and all related design marks, slogans, product and service names are the trade names, trade marks or service marks of Missing People and must not be used without consent.
If you have any queries or complaints about these Terms and Conditions please email Missing People at email@example.com
or write to Missing People PO Box 28908, London, SW14 7ZU.
Missing People has a strict policy to not respond to and to immediately remove any postings on its social media platforms, blog and website, that:
- contains any material which is defamatory;
- contains any material which is obscene or offensive;
- infringes any copyright, database rights, trade mark or other intellectual property right or other right of any other person be likely to deceive any person;
- contains any material which constitutes or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law;
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or obligation of confidentiality;
- is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- is likely to disrupt our service in any way;
- gives the impression it emanates from us where this is not the case;
- advocates, promote or assist any unlawful act, for example copyright, trade mark infringement, or computer misuse;
- puts a missing person at greater risk.
With the exclusion of missing person appeal photographs, all photographic images on this website have been posed by models to depict fictional situations.